VBA is a plenum box for supply and extract air intended to achieve a stable flow to a rectangular grille or other types of face plates. VBA is equipped with an adjustment damper and pressure measurement device. The plenum box can be
connected from the side, the top or the back.
The adjustment damper is operated from the front of the box by means of a graduated handle with integrated locking mechanism. VBA is equipped with a telescopic connection for easy installation. The same face plate, grilles and telescope are used as for WB boxes.
- Can be used for both supply and extract air.
- Easy-to-detach face plate for access to duct.
- VBA is as standard delivered for supply function.
- For extract function the pressure plate must be turned around.
- Same box used for all wall diffusers PR1, DR24, NR19 and wall grilles AC, AD, AE, AR, AL1 and AL2 the Nordic version with mounting type CN clips.
- Connection is equipped with Lindab Safe